I had the opportunity to, at the Nashville Zoo, get up close and personal with some of the birds that are housed there. These I consider to be among the best wildlife pictures that I have thus far taken. Please enjoy and comment.
Thanks,
Spencer






Labels: Birds, lovebirds, maccaw, owl, parrot, safari, zoo
1 Comments:
Wow! Great shots! I especially like the red macaw in flight (nicely framed); the still of the owl (nice sharp eyes with great catchlights); and the parrot looking away (the texture is nice and the DoF is a good effect).
The parrot profile is overexposed and the white int the background makes the beak disappear. The photo was obviously really high contrast and hard to expose well.
The blue macaws are well composed, but the background is blown out and distracting.
All in all it's great work. I think the red macaw in flight is one of the best photos I've seen from you.
Post a Comment
<< Home